Unfortunately, we cannot offer room exchanges for these residences, since your contract is with another supplier. If you both live in a lobby with the same supplier, the local front desk staff can tell you if you can exchange and how. Sometimes you may have a different type of lease than your contract says. It is the reality of the living situation that determines the type of rent you have. If you are not sure, you can use shelters the rental examiner. We also provide contractual support for non-financial agreements, such as team organization, confidentiality (non-disclosure) and hardware transfer agreements. If you want to exchange the room with another king`s student who is staying at King`s Residence, you and the student with whom you wish to change rooms you must complete the room exchange form and send both forms in an email to kingsresidences@kcl.ac.uk to be taken into account. Landlords and tenants have certain legal rights and obligations, which must not be included in the tenancy agreement in order for them to exist. Your contract can give you and your landlord more than your legal rights, but no less than your legal rights. If there is a clause in your contract that grants you less than your legal rights, it is probably an abusive clause that cannot be applied. You should always read your lease carefully to ensure that you understand the terms of the contract and your rights and obligations as a tenant. Keep in mind that this is a legally binding document.

If we are able to respond to your request, a new hosting contract will be issued and you and your “swap partner” have 24 hours to accept it online. If one or both of you do not accept the new agreement on time, the swap process will not continue. Keys and access cards can only be exchanged when both licensing agreements have been signed online by “swap partners.” For the immediate publication CONTACT: Robert Reese, VP for Registration – Marketing PHONE: 570.208.5848 EMAIL: robertreese@kings.edu WEB: www.kings.edu If you sign a contract for a fixed term (usually 12 months), you agree to stay in the property and pay the rent agreed for the duration of the contract. Ask for advice if you want to try to leave before the end of the contract. Any request for contract transfer was to be e-mailed to kingsresidences@kcl.ac.uk November 11, 2020 – officials from King`s College, Wilkes Barre, PA and the University of The Gulf of Pittsburgh, PA, met virtually on Thursday, November 5, 2020 to sign an agreement that launches a new program that allows qualified students from King`s College to become a Jurise PhD (J.D.) Study and graduation program at Law at Dusne University School of Law. Once all forms have been completed and sent to kingsresidences@kcl.ac.uk and the room exchange has been approved by the booking team, we will confirm your exchange date.